- 1984: Company founded with the formation of the accounting services firm.
- 1986: Family Office founded
- 1992: Benefit Plan Administration added
- 1994: Firm adds Business Valuations Services and Litigation Support
- 1996: LBMC adds Payroll Outsourcing, State and Local Tax services and Network Engineering.
- 1996: LBMC Technologies (now Technology Solutions) founded
- 1997: Business Applications services added
- 1998: Strategic Staffing (now Staffing Solutions), Investment Advisors and Employment Partners founded
- 2000: Firm adds IT Assurance services, Healthcare Consulting, LIFO Services and Merger and Acquisitions
- 2004: Risk Services founded
- 2005: Acquired Knoxville-based IT Solutions.
- 2006: Merger with McWilliams & Company in Knoxville
- 2007: Merger with Petty & Landis (P&L) in Chattanooga
- 2009: Managed Security Services (now Information Security) founded
- 2015: Jeff Drummonds becomes managing partner.
LBMC Family of Companies is a Tennessee-based accounting, business advisory and professional services firm. We now employ more than 500 employees across three Tennessee offices in Nashville, Knoxville, and Chattanooga. Our headquarters is located in Brentwood, a suburb of Nashville located in Williamson County, Tennessee.
LBMC is a founding member of LEA Global, an international alliance of independently owned accounting and business advisory service firms.