This 18 page survey report included more than 250 participants, and most results aggregate more than 175 executive contacts as U.S. manufacturers in more than 25 states across the country. Respondents weighed in on a wide range of key strategies and an economic outlook for 2017.
Top 7 Key Strategies for Success in 2017 include:
- Top Priorities for Manufacturers
- R&D Investment
- Capital Expenditures
- Increasing Costs
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Hiring Trends
- Data and Technology
Some survey highlights:
The 2017 National Manufacturing Outlook Survey result report is very representative of the typical U.S. manufacturers in terms of:
- Size: Nearly 90% reported fewer than 500 employees and 60% had fewer than 100
- Revenue: Nearly 90% reported $0-100M in annual revenue
- Complexity: 46% have international customers, and 42% have international suppliers
- Outlook: 74%/69% (small/large) expect to grow revenue
Find out what your business should expect and look for in 2017. To download your report, please complete the form below.