Payroll Tax Solutions
Payroll Tax Outsourcing
Complex payroll tax regulations and deadlines are constantly changing. Most tax agencies now require electronic tax payment and filing. There are many opportunities for errors when filing payroll taxes and penalty and interest charges related to late tax payments are very high.
Our goal is to provide growing companies with 100% accurate, cost-effective payroll tax solutions. We want to provide you with peace of mind and reduced risk in the complex area of payroll tax compliance.
- Automatic transmission of payroll tax data
- Automatic collection of tax liability from customer bank accounts
- Client documentation of payroll taxes processed and collected
- Complete electronic payment and filing capability
- Interim reconciliation during the quarter to ensure processed taxes are timely paid
- Response to all tax agency inquiries regardless of circumstances
- Detailed client reporting and quarterly tax return packages
- Amended tax return filing as needed
- Multiple worksite reporting services
- W-2 services
- Compliance with thousands of federal, state & local deadlines, as well as all payroll and tax regulatory issues
- Automated system to ensure no filing dates are missed
Payroll Tax Consulting
In addition to our Payroll Tax Outsourcing services we also offer a complete line of Payroll Tax Consulting services. These services include:
- Complete response and resolution of payroll tax issues, including written/verbal correspondence with tax agencies, penalty abatement requests, complete follow-up with tax agency until resolution, and thorough client communication.
- Review of current payroll tax processes and recommendations to increase accuracy and efficiency. Areas of opportunity include:
- Electronic tax payments to save time and reduce risk of penalty
- Set-up of required electronic tax filing to ensure compliance
- Balancing techniques used to reconcile payroll system and tax payment data
- Written documentation of payroll tax procedures
- Specific recommendations to overall process
- Analysis and payroll tax recommendation due to company growth and acquisition, such as new jurisdiction compliance and successor/predecessor opportunity.
- Analysis and implementation of Common Pay Agent opportunity to combine tax payments/returns and increase efficiency.
- Research state and local withholding requirements for new companies and/or employees.
- Training of new and existing payroll tax personnel.
- Temporary staffing of payroll tax department, including tax deadline periods.
Our team of Tax Outsourcing Consultants has extensive experience in payroll taxation.