Mergers and Acquisitions
LBMC's M&A/Business Transition Group is a proven platform that helps business owners effectively manage what should be the single largest liquidity event of your life; the transfer or sale of your company to your children, your employees or an outside third party. It does not matter if you will retire in twelve months or twelve years. What does matter is that you plan early. Without a long-term strategy, you let the market dictate how and when you exit your business. That is not a good idea.
- "I want to retire when I turn 60."
- "I want to sell my business for $10,000,000."
- "I want to retire and let my son run the business, but I need a future income stream so my wife and I can maintain our quality of life."
- "What happens to the company if something happens to me?"
- "What is my company worth and will anyone ever want to buy it?"
You have similar questions and concerns because you will only leave your business once. We have solutions because we help owners transition regularly. It is what we do. LBMC's Business Transition Group is an experienced team of merger and acquisition (M&A) professionals. We employ a systematic and time-proven methodology based on value maximization and tax minimization. Our approach is unique because we work closely with your trusted professionals (your CPA, your lawyer, and your other business and financial advisors). Together we make sure that you can successfully transition at the time and price you choose. Here is how we can help, but we can only help if you ask:
- Subscribe to our complimentary newsletter. Knowledge is power.
- Attend one of our free, non-obligatory exit planning seminars. We host these frequently, and the presentation offers you a good starting point. Please check our calendar and reserve a space today.
- Contact us for a gratis transition assessment. If you are willing to buy us coffee or lunch, one of our transition professionals is willing to spend an hour or two with you discussing your personal situation.
- Engage us to create a Strategic Exit Plan (StEP). This will be your definitive roadmap to a successful long-term transition strategy. The first step of your journey!
- Engage us to represent you when a strategic buyer contacts you. Professional M&A intermediaries are often the difference between a deal that happens or does not. We move transactions forward and keep things from getting personal. Plus, we know what to expect when buyer meets seller.
- Call and introduce yourself to us. No obligations, no worries. We have a very interesting network, and we would like for you to be a part of it.
- Business Buyers should contact us as well. We represent some of the Midsouth's finest companies. If you are a qualified buyer, you need to be a part of our network as well.
To view some of our recent successful business transitions, please contact:
Lattimore Black Morgan & Cain, PC M&A BUSINESS TRANSITION GROUP
5250 Virginia Way, Floor-3
Brentwood, Tennessee 37027
Attention: Dave Power, Manager
David Wood, Principal