Whether it is cyber-security risk, operational risk, or vendor risk, BALLAST moves your organization beyond just assessing risk – it provides you the tools you need to manage that risk.
Overview of the Ballast Software
Risk Assessments – Regulators and auditors demand them. Executive and board stakeholders need them. However, done in the typical way, risk assessments:
- Take too long
- Cost too much
- Deliver too little
BALLAST addresses these pain points with an easy-to-use interface that streamlines the assessment process, saving you time and money.
Our flexible design reduces assessment fatigue, allowing you to assess once using your preferred framework (HIPAA, ISO, NIST, PCI, etc.) and understand gaps against multiple, cross-walked frameworks.
BALLAST’s intuitive dashboard reporting gives you real-time visibility into threats facing your organization and allows you to seamlessly track and manage remediations.
Let us show you how BALLAST can help make the assessment process less painful and start providing real value to your organization, Schedule a Demo.
BALLAST is packed with knowledge obtained from hundreds of risk assessments, as well as guidance from national and international standards-making bodies. The result is a tool that will streamline the assessment process and eliminate the bottlenecks associated with manual approaches.
Ballast product features include:
Receive real-time feedback on assessment activities and risk levels with intuitive dashboards.
Use pre-built threat listings and control standards (HIPAA, ISO, NIST, PCI, etc.), or customize your own.
Generate assessment reports on-demand for auditors and regulators.
Upload assessment artifacts as evidence of control effectiveness.
Track assessments over multiple facilities and delegate tasks to process owners.
Seamlessly create, assign, and track remediation activities and due dates.
BALLAST PARTNER PROGRAM
Your clients rely on you to protect their business-critical systems and help them navigate the rapidly changing landscape of cybersecurity. Supplementing your capabilities with BALLAST helps you build deeper relationships, provide greater value to your clients, and grow your profitability.
As a BALLAST Partner, you not only have access to a tool that will help you streamline the risk assessment process, but also the expertise of our seasoned IT audit and security consultants, who can provide guidance on best practices. Partner with BALLAST today and take advantage of these great benefits.
- Enhance existing service capabilities and identify compliance gaps that can lead to additional revenue opportunities, such as policy and procedure development, security processes and tools.
- Automate the risk assessment process and gain greater efficiencies. Real-time dashboards, one-click compliance reporting, and remediation tracking allow you to provide your clients with better deliverables in less time.
- Our white-label solution allows you to customize BALLAST with your company logo and color scheme, so you can leverage the power of BALLAST, promote your brand, and avoid the headaches of in-house app development.
- Increase margin opportunities by deploying BALLAST to deliver risk assessments at client sites. Plus, earn an attractive margin on recurring revenue on BALLAST sales.
- As a BALLAST Partner, you will have access to sales enablement and marketing tools, including proposal templates and marketing collateral.
- Regulatory mandates often require risk assessments annually to maintain compliance. By providing this critical service, you alleviate a pain-point for clients, while growing recurring revenue and improving customer retention.
- We believe in strong partnerships, and your success is an integral part of our growth. That’s why we are committed to providing you with exceptional service, product training and 8×5 technical support.
- Partner and volume discount pricing is available. Annual subscription and licensing agreement, billed at a low monthly rate.
Ballast Team Leadership
If you’re ready to spend less time assessing and more time managing risks, BALLAST has a plan for you with pricing based on your needs.
- Get a quote
- Schedule a demo
- View our plans
Headquarters: 201 Franklin Road, Brentwood, TN 37027
Office Hours: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday-Friday
We would love to show you around, answer any questions and see if BALLAST is right for you. Contact us today to SCHEDULE A DEMO.