As many of you are receiving multiple communications on the Coronavirus (COVID-19), I wanted to take this opportunity to reach out and let you know how LBMC is addressing this with our team members.
As of today, we have not had any LBMC team members or their families directly affected, nor have we had any reported cases in our three office buildings – but we know this is a fluid situation.
Our number one priority is staying focused on doing what we can to protect our clients and team members while we continue to conduct business. Our plans thus far have been to follow CDC tips for preventing the spread of flu and Coronavirus.
Our planning and ongoing efforts are focused on precautions to ensure we are protecting our team members and clients from contact that could spread the disease. As such, we are:
- Asking our teams to check with clients before visiting sites and/or travelling to areas noted by CDC as restricted areas. Any non-essential travel is being limited to minimize risk of exposure.
- Monitoring CDC sites for latest updates.
- Enacting our business continuity plan, which allows our entire workforce to operate and team members to work remotely as needed without any interruptions.
- Partnering with our landlords to ensure our offices are being appropriately sanitized, as well as establishing standards for guests and employees entering and leaving our offices.
- Communicating with our employees and their families to ensure we are aware of current conditions and monitoring for any updates.
As we all engage and adjust procedures to combat the spread of the Coronavirus and protection of our employees, clients, and communities, we ask for patience and grace as we navigate this path.
We believe remaining calm, but diligent is the best course of action. Communication will be key to moving through this situation as efficiently as possible for all of us.
Should you have any questions or concerns related to our teams and our approach, please contact your LBMC client relationship manager or reach out to me directly.
Thank you as always for your support and trust in LBMC.