In this ever-changing landscape, now is the perfect time to evaluate wealth planning tax priorities. What key considerations should be top of mind heading into 2022? LBMC Wealth Advisory expert Blake Harrison walks us through overviews of Biden’s proposed tax plans, important dates, and planning opportunities to consider now to minimize taxes in the future.
- Understand the state of the economy and what tax increases are likely to occur.
- Understand the timing of potential changes and which ones are likely by year-end or in the new year.
- Understand the potential bottom-line impact to business and individual taxpayers.
- Understand steps taxpayers should consider now to minimize taxes in the future.
On-Demand Webinar Duration: 58:33
- Blake Harrison, Shareholder, Tax, LBMC, PC
LBMC tax tips are provided as an informational and educational service for clients and friends of the firm. The communication is high-level and should not be considered as legal or tax advice to take any specific action. Individuals should consult with their personal tax or legal advisors before making any tax or legal-related decisions. In addition, the information and data presented are based on sources believed to be reliable, but we do not guarantee their accuracy or completeness. The information is current as of the date indicated and is subject to change without notice.