For small to mid-sized businesses, putting together a solid budget is one of the most important financial tasks the CFO can perform. Inaccurate budgeting can have a long term impact on a company’s bottom line and can affect every aspect of finances and operations. Join our experts from LBMC Technology Solutions to learn how Sage Intacct’s budget and planning module can help ensure that your budgeting and planning processes are running efficiently, how to create accurate budgets, and learn to measure results so that your business can thrive.
Come and Learn from Our Experts – Continental Breakfast Provided
COME AND LEARN HOW TO:
- Establish Financial Goals & Objectives
- Track, Measure and Report Results with KPIs
BUDGET, PLANNING, DATA MODELING:
- 8:30 AM • Overview of Sage Intacct Budget & Planning (1 CPE Credit)
- 9:30 AM • Data Modeling & Dashboard Reporting (1 CPE Credit)
- 10:00 PM • Sage Intacct Release 3 Features
CPE CREDITS: 2 Information Technology Credits
- PREREQUISITES: N/A
- ADVANCED REQUIREMENTS: N/A
- KNOWLEDGE LEVEL: BASIC
- DELIVERY METHOD: GROUP-LIVE
To increase CPA’s knowledge about the budget and planning modules as well as reporting on Key Performance Metrics (KPIs) with Sage Intacct.
BUDGETING & PLANNING OVERVIEW (1 credit)
Budgeting and planning is vital to a company’s success in achieving financial targets and operational objectives. Creating a budget for an organization is important in establishing financial goals to achieve in a future period. Planning is designed to maximize the utilization of non-financial resources, including personnel. This presentation will demonstrate how the Sage Intacct Budgeting and Planning module can help you accomplish these initiatives.
DATA MODELING & DASHBOARD REPORTING (1 credit)
Being able to adjust budget and forecast assumptions as market conditions change is essential in the planning process. The SIBP tool has the modeling and scenario functionality to address this need. In addition, detailed reporting of key budget and forecast metrics is critical in assessing profitability and operational efficiency. We will review how the Budgeting and Planning module allows you to customize the KPIs most important to your business with dashboard reporting.
SAGE INTACCT’S FEATURE RELEASE 3
This presentation will provide an overview of the new features released by Sage Intacct.
- FREE for Customer Success Plan Subscribers
- $200 for all others. If you are interested in learning more about a Success Plan, please let us know and we’ll be glad to explain how you can save time and money with this plan. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
REFUND POLICY: Cancellation requests must be made three business days in advance of the course. Cancellations will result in a credit balance that can be applied to another course. Credit balances expire and are forfeited after six months. Another individual may substitute for you at the course. No-shows forfeit the registration fee.