Project financials, contracts, resources, and complex revenue accounting can create difficult, detailed work—especially if you have numerous disparate systems. Join product expert, Angela Payne, Senior Sage Intacct Consultant for LBMC Technology Solutions to learn how Sage Intacct’s project and contract accounting modules can help you track all of your financial and non-financial data in one place, start and finish projects on time, stay on top of costs and revenue, meet regulatory compliance requirements, all while keeping projects and contracts profitable.
Come and Learn from Our Experts – Lunch Provided
COME AND LEARN HOW TO:
- Stay On-Track, On-Time, and On-Budget
- Tackle Complex Customer Contracts and Revenue Accounting
PROJECT & CONTRACT ACCOUNTING:
- 9:00 AM • Project Accounting (1 CPE Credit)
- 10:00 AM • Contract Accounting (1 CPE Credit)
- 11:30 PM • Sage Intacct Release Features 2
CPE CREDITS: 2
- (2 Information Technology credits)
- PREREQUISITES: N/A
- ADVANCED REQUIREMENTS: N/A
- KNOWLEDGE LEVEL: BASIC
- DELIVERY METHOD: GROUP-LIVE
To increase CPA’s knowledge about project and contract accounting management with Sage Intacct.
Project Accounting (1 credit)
Projects are a necessary part of many business arrangements and yet organizations frequently do not make any special provisions for the related accounting. Instead, business transactions related to projects are considered part of the operations of a business, so their results are not broken out. This presentation will present information that will assist you in better management of project profitability.
Contract Accounting (1 credit)
Since the issuance of ASC 606 (Revenue for Contracts with Customers) by FASB and IASB on May 28, 2014, many businesses must now adopt new revenue standards. This regulation will standardize how companies recognize revenue from customer contracts. Revenue Recognition has historically been inconsistent across companies and industries. The accounting gurus have acknowledged this and ASC 606 is the answer to this current financial challenge. We will review how you can easily manage compliance with the ASC 606 guidelines.
- FREE for Customer Success Plan Subscribers
- $200 for all others. If you are interested in learning more about a Success Plan, please let us know and we’ll be glad to explain how you can save time and money with this plan. Email us at email@example.com for assistance.