Looking to sharpen your skills and learn more about using Microsoft Dynamics GP, Customer Engagement (CRM), Microsoft Dynamics Business Central, and other emerging technologies? Join us in Charlotte, North Carolina, for a two-day technology user conference hosted by InterDyn Artis, an LBMC Technology Solutions company. Here’s a quick look at some of the sessions that will be offered at Vision 2020!
Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Supercharge Your GP With These Manufacturing Tips & Tricks
- What’s New in GP?
- 20 Things You Should NEVER Do in Dynamics GP
- The Little Known Modules in GP Which You All Own
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM)
- If You Build Email in Dynamics Marketing, They Will Come
- 5 Workflow Scenarios Using Microsoft’s Workflow Engine
- Creating Embedded Documentation For CRM
- Customer Engagement Corner: 10 New CE Features to Blow You Away
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- What’s New in BC?
- Married with Systems – Can’t Have One Without the Other
- Keep Calm and Report On in Business Central/NAV
- 10 Business Central Features You Aren’t Using
- Running with Power BI – Create Your Best Dashboards
- Creating a Showroom Inventory App with PowerApps
- Post, Collaborate and Listen How Your Team Can Benefit From Microsoft Teams
- To Cloud or Not to Cloud – That is the Question