During these uncertain times, you may be wondering what makes certain organizations successful when others have failed? This webinar will focus on common characteristics of rural hospitals that have avoided closure or made it through adverse events by focusing on strategic and mission-oriented approaches.
We know you have many choices of webinars to attend so here is what you can expect to learn:
- To understand common characteristics generally shared among facilities in decline or distress and the issues that most often led them to that level of performance
- To understand common characteristics generally shared among facilities who effectively avoided distress despite material adversity and impactful tactics they deployed to do so
- To discuss the novel approach is to assure the long-term role and relevance within the communities served
- To gain an understanding of methodologies to identify variations in care delivery and tactics to solidify performance moving forward
- Mark Armstrong, Shareholder, Healthcare Consulting
- Michael Corbett, Senior Manager, Healthcare Consulting