Payroll Tax Consulting & Outsourcing
Complex payroll tax regulations and deadlines are constantly changing. Most tax agencies now require electronic tax payment and filing. There are many opportunities for errors when filing payroll taxes. Penalty and interest charges related to late tax payments are very high.
Our goal with LBMC Employment Partners, LLC, (LBMC EP) Payroll Tax Outsourcing is to provide growing companies with 100% accurate, cost-effective payroll tax solutions. We want to provide you with peace of mind and reduced risk in the complex area of payroll tax compliance.
Our program provides complete payroll tax processing including:
- Increased payroll tax efficiency for your company.
- Compliance with thousands of federal, state, and local deadlines, as well as all payroll and tax regulatory issues.
- Payment of all payroll tax liabilities on due date. Filing of all required payroll tax returns on behalf of customer.
- Automated systems and calendars to ensure no filing dates are missed.
- Response to all tax agency inquiries, including quick turn-around, tax agency follow-up, and thorough client communication.
- Tax specialists with years of experience and training in payroll taxation. Our program provides a specific point of contact for all payroll tax issues.
LBMC EP Payroll Tax Outsourcing eliminates the burden of payroll tax filing so businesses can focus on growth, customers, and products. Let LBMC EP focus on your payroll tax processing so you can focus on growing your business.
Benefits and Features of LBMC EP Payroll Tax Outsourcing
LBMC EP assumes responsibility for accuracy of payroll tax processing. Your exposure to fines, penalties, and even liens due to late filings or payments, is reduced.
LBMC EP keeps current with thousands of federal, state, and local tax jurisdictions and related filing requirements.
Your employee resources are free to focus on serving your clients and growing your business.
LBMC EP will respond to all tax agency inquiries and monitor until resolution regardless of circumstances. LBMC EP utilizes complete electronic payment and payroll tax filing capability. LBMC EP provides detailed client tax reporting and quarterly tax return packages. We also provide amended tax return filing as needed.
Payroll Tax Consulting Services
LBMC EP offers a complete line of Payroll Tax Consulting services. These services include:
- Complete response and resolution of payroll tax issues, including written/verbal correspondence with tax agencies, penalty abatement requests, complete follow-up with tax agency until resolution, and thorough client communication.
- IRS representation and negotiation services, including abatement requests, appeals, and installment agreements.
- Review of current payroll tax processes and recommendations to increase accuracy and efficiency. Areas of opportunity include:
- Electronic tax payments to save time and reduce risk of penalty.
- Set-up of required electronic tax filing to ensure compliance.
- Balancing techniques used to reconcile payroll system and tax payment data.
- Written documentation of payroll tax procedures.
- Specific recommendations to overall process.
- Analysis and payroll tax recommendation due to company growth, merger, and acquisition, such as experience rate transfer, new jurisdiction compliance, successor/predecessor opportunity, Form W-2 processing and reconciliation, and related payroll tax savings.
- Completion, submission, and follow-up of new payroll tax account applications.
- Research of state and local withholding requirements for new companies and/or employees.
- Training of new and existing payroll tax personnel.
Our Payroll Tax Consulting group has years of experience and training in payroll taxation. Let LBMC EP review your payroll tax operations and relieve any payroll tax headaches.
LBMC EP is pleased to offer payroll tax solutions for growing businesses.
Featured Blog Posts
All content and services on this page are offered by LBMC Employment Partners, LLC. LBMC Employment Partners, LLC, is part of the LBMC Family of Companies and is an independent entity with services and products being provided exclusively by LBMC Employment Partners, LLC.