Professional Employer Organization
It’s probably an acronym that you have heard, but what does it really mean, and is a PEO (Professional Employer Organization) right for you?
A PEO is a co-employment relationship, meaning LBMC Employment Partners, the only Tennessee-based PEO to receive the Certified Professional Employment Organization (CPEO) designation, optimizes human resources for your business. The benefit of being part of a PEO means no matter your company size, your employees will be part of a larger pool, giving you lower benefits costs, and a lower cost per employee for all HR services.
The management of employees become more and more complex each day. Alleviate the complexities of Human Resources Management by outsourcing non-core business functions while you focus on revenue-producing operations.
Becoming a member of a PEO provides companies with:
- Complete HR support
- More time to run your business
- Expert compliance management of Cobra, HIPAA, OSHA, ERISA, etc.
- Efficient payroll processing and payroll tax administration
- Access to Certified HR Professionals
- The power of group access for healthcare, retirement services, dental insurance, and disability benefits
- Access to a larger benefits network, and the ability to offer large-scale benefits to employees