Professional Employer Organization (PEO)
LBMC Employment Partners, LLC, was the first Tennessee-based PEO to receive the Certified Professional Employment Organization (CPEO) designation in the first round of IRS certifications. Learn more.
It’s probably an acronym that you have heard, but what does it really mean, and is a PEO (Professional Employer Organization) right for you?
What is a PEO?
A PEO is a co-employment relationship that optimizes human resources for your business. The benefit of being part of a PEO means no matter your company size, your employees will be part of a larger pool, giving you lower benefits costs, and a lower cost per employee for all HR services.
The management of employees become more and more complex each day. Alleviate the complexities of Human Resources Management by outsourcing non-core business functions while you focus on revenue-producing operations.
Becoming a member of a PEO provides companies with:
- Complete HR support
- More time to run your business
- Expert compliance management of Cobra, HIPAA, OSHA, ERISA, etc.
- Efficient payroll processing and payroll tax administration
- Access to Certified HR Professionals
- The power of group access for healthcare, retirement services, dental insurance, and disability benefits
- Access to a larger benefits network, and the ability to offer large-scale benefits to employees
LBMC Employment Partners, LLC, has been a member of NAPEO since June 1999 and is the only IRS certified PEO headquartered in the State of Tennessee.
Featured Blog Posts
Let’s start a conversation today!
Fill out the form below to learn more about our services and get a quote.
All content and services on this page are offered by LBMC Employment Partners, LLC. LBMC Employment Partners, LLC, is part of the LBMC Family of Companies and is an independent entity with services and products being provided exclusively by LBMC Employment Partners, LLC.