IT & Cybersecurity Internal Audit
Finding skilled IT auditors is becoming more and more of a challenge for organizations. At LBMC, our IT and cybersecurity internal audit practice is designed to augment or fully meet your IT internal audit needs. Since 2003, our team has performed numerous audits, such as stand-alone audits related to IT and cybersecurity risks, integrated audits with financial teams for SOX, and cloud security and third-party audits.
IT Internal Audit Services
Areas where LBMC Internal Audit Services can assist your organization:
- IT risk and cybersecurity assessments and building-related audit plans
- IT Internal Audit staff augmentation
- Sarbanes-Oxley Readiness and Ongoing Compliance requirements
- Stand-alone Audits (Cybersecurity, IT General Controls, Security Configurations, etc.)
- IT Process Audits (Vulnerability Management, Threat Management, Project Implementation, etc.)
- Vendor Audits
- Documentation of processes and internal controls
- Targeted process and technology audits based on results of risk assessments, and requests from management and the audit committee
LBMC Internal Audit Benefits
Benefits of teaming with LBMC Internal Audit Include:
- Accelerated audit timelines by adding resources and/or subject matter expertise to the team.
- Leveraging technical expertise that may not be available within your IA organization.
- A clear understanding of the full value of audits over and above just reporting issues.
- Review of reports and findings with a lens of industry-leading practices.
- Industry sector and compliance specialists who understand the unique challenges of your business.
- Access to LBMC cybersecurity experts across multiple disciplines.
- Competitive rates with unparalleled experience in the market.
LBMC Internal Audit Team
Link to Drew IT Internal Audit
Link to Dustin IT Internal Audit