Andy Jordan, CPA, PFS
Chief Compliance Officer, Investment Advisors
Lipscomb University, Bachelor of Arts degree in Accounting
He oversees and advises on the compliance requirements of the firm.
Prior to joining LBMC he served in positions in public accounting with Peat Marwick, Mitchell & Co. (now KPMG), and as Controller/CFO in private industry.
LBMC Investment Advisors, LLC is a $1.3 billion Registered Investment Advisory Firm located in Nashville, Tennessee. Over the years, LBMC Investment Advisors has been named among the “Best Managed Practices of Independent Advisory Firms” by Moss Adams, LP and Charles Schwab; received CPA Wealth Provider’s Financial Planning Award; earned the Practical Accountant’s Advisory Practice Innovation Award for our Client Service Roadmap; and was recognized as a “Wealth Master” by Bloomberg.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Personal Financial Specialist (PFS)
Andy is active in and continues to support several professional and civic organizations, including:
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants (TSCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- National Society of Compliance Professionals
- Nashville Compliance Roundtable
- Past Chair, Ministry Coordinating Committee Otter Creek Church
- Past President, Oglesby Community Club
- Coach, Brentwood Civitan Baseball
Outside the Office
Andy resides in Franklin with his wife. They have three adult children. Andy enjoys many outdoor activities, including golf, cycling, kayaking, and fishing. He also likes to read, especially a John Grisham novel.