Chad Milom , CPA
Shareholder, Audit and Advisory
Abilene Christian University, Bachelor’s degree in accounting
Chad Milom is a Shareholder in the LBMC Audit and Advisory practice. He works primarily with not-for-profit and governmental organizations and serves as LBMC’s non-profit segment leader.
Chad also works with for-profit entities in industries such as technology, publishing, manufacturing and employee benefit plans. This diverse experience allows Chad to bring best practices in accounting and internal control consulting to share with his clients. His previous experience as an auditor for a top-4 accounting firm and serving as the controller of a construction company have helped to create an exceptional and well-rounded knowledge base.
Consulting with not-for-profit organizations on GAAP issues, financial reporting, board governance and internal controls.
Not for profit experience includes serving:
- Independent private schools
- Private colleges and universities
- Religious organizations
- Health and welfare organizations
- Required audits for federal funded programs (under A-133)
Chad also consults with for-profit organizations on:
- Software revenue recognition
- Software development
- Complex equity arrangements, including stock option accounting
- Employee benefit plan compliance
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)