Jenny Harvey , RHIT, CPHQ, CPC, CPMA
Manager, Healthcare Consulting
Roane State Community College, A.A.S. Degree
Jenny Harvey, RHIT, CPHQ, CPC, CPMA, provides healthcare consulting services including medical coding and reimbursement consulting services, HIPAA consulting, training and implementation services for physician practices and facilities.
Jenny, a member of the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC), the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA), and the National Association for Healthcare Quality (NAHQ) has over 20 years of extensive experience in the healthcare field. During her career, Jenny has worked in the fields of inpatient and outpatient hospital coding, physician coding/billing, payer services, and pharmacy services. Her experience includes implementing education for physicians and other providers, regulatory and payer compliance, fee schedule analysis, and billing review for compliant reimbursement. Jenny has taught CPT coding and medical terminology at Roane State Community College.
- Registered Health Information Technician from the American Health Information Management Association.
- Certified Professional Coder (CPC) designation from the American Academy of Professional Coders
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality certification from the National Association for Healthcare Quality (NAHQ)
- Certified Professional Medical Auditor (CPMA) from the American Academy of Professional Coders
- AHIMA Approved ICD-10 Trainer