Mark Neighbors, CPA
Shareholder, Audit and Advisory
University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, Bachelors of Science in Business Administration
Mark Neighbors, CPA, is a Shareholder in the audit department at LBMC, PC working in our Chattanooga office.
He also serves as a practice leader in the firm’s manufacturing and distribution segment and is the office leader for the employee benefit audit practice. Mark has diversified experience with a variety of industries, including manufacturing, distribution, construction, and non-profit organizations. He also has significant experience in closely held business finance including acquisitions, mergers, and divestitures.
Mark’s previous experience includes practicing with an international accounting firm in their audit division.
He serves as board treasurer for the Fortwood Center and the Cherokee Area Council of the Boy Scouts of America. He is also active as a board member and volunteer in other community organizations.
He continues his education annually through ongoing continuing professional education programs offered by various professional groups.
Mark is active in and continues to support many civic and professional organizations, including:
- Board Member, Cherokee Area Council, Boy Scouts of America
- Board Member and Treasurer of Fortwood Center (non-profit mental health provider)
- Member of the Accounting Advisory Board of the University of Tennessee, Chattanooga
- Member and former director of a local sportsmen’s conservation organization
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants (TSCPA)
- Member of Chattanooga Tax Practitioners