Thomas Lewis , CISSP, CISA, QSA
Lipscomb University, Master’s degree with an information systems concentration; Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, and economics
Thomas Lewis is CEO/Co-Founder of CyberMaxx.
He draws on more than twenty years of experience as a business leader and information security professional to help clients manage their security program within the context of the business’ overall risk environment.
Thomas has assembled a team of seasoned and nationally recognized security professionals, all of whom provide a real-world perspective to government agencies and contractors, healthcare providers and payers, and other organizations with complex security requirements.
Thomas helps his clients turn their security efforts into a competitive advantage by:
- Designing, developing and implementing comprehensive security programs that meet the needs of the executive boardroom as well as the security and compliance offices
- Performing assessments that eliminate gaps in compliance with PCI and FISMA standards and other security frameworks
- Enabling CMS contractors to reduce audit findings and qualify for performance awards and contracts through practical roadmaps to remediation
Before joining LBMC, Thomas co-founded a managed security services company, which became LBMC Managed Security Services in 2008, and before that he established and ran a security consulting company. Combined with about ten years as an information security professional with national accounting and consulting firms, this entrepreneurial experience has given Thomas the insight to understand information security issues from a business leader’s perspective.
“Thomas not only demonstrated an impeccable grasp of the information security, IT controls, governance, and risk management domain but more importantly understood it in the context of our business and industry.” –CSO client
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- Payment Card Industry Qualified Security Assessor (PCI QSA)