Kyle Baldwin, CPA
Tennessee Technological University, Masters of Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting; Bachelor of Science in Business Administration; magna cum laude
Kyle Baldwin is a Shareholder in the tax division of LBMC, PC. He has experience in a wide array of industries including manufacturing, distribution, oil and gas, retail, healthcare, services, technology, and others.
He consistently works with both public and private companies. In addition to federal and state income tax compliance, Kyle has extensive experience assisting clients in accounting for income taxes. He also consults on various income tax issues.
- Preparation and review of federal and multi-state income tax filing
- Preparation and review of income tax provisions (ASC 740), including accounting for uncertain tax positions
- Federal and State tax consulting
- IRS and state income tax examinations
- Mergers and acquisitions
- State income tax nexus analysis
- Transaction costs studies
- Meals and entertainment studies
- Various other issues
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)