Group Purchasing Organization (GPO)
Businesses are turning to Group Purchasing Organizations (GPOs) to take advantage of savings not only through reduced prices negotiated into the purchasing contracts, but also saving time by standardizing and streamlining the purchasing process, custom options and even enhancing human resources and employee benefits.
LBMC’s GPO saves businesses money and time as they navigate persistent inflation. We have an immense list of suppliers and contracts in the portfolio, you can participate in the high-tiered savings that our overall book of business qualifies for. Best news is that there are no fees to join and you have the option to sign up directly with our GPO right now!
What is a GPO?
A GPO, Group Purchasing Organization, is a platform that allows any business to join a group of other buyers who are interested in the same products and services. Each GPO can vary from one organization to another. Our GPO is different than a typical GPO simply by the use of volume and leverage. We aggregate our clients’ spend which allows members to receive better pricing in typical categories.
Our partnership is through one of the nation’s largest GPO’s, combining the purchasing power of thousands of companies that result in lower prices for everyone. We can offer significant discounts from hundreds of suppliers for office supplies, medical supplies, electronics, shipping, facility supplies and services, IT, telecom services, food and foodservice supplies, professional services, HR services, payment solutions, and more!
Becoming a member is easy and immediately starts you on a journey of improved savings and operations! Please provide your information and a representative will contact you to discuss your needs and help you complete the membership process.
GPO: The Premier Difference
When you’re asked to do more with less, our approximately 3,100+ negotiated contracts with leading manufacturers ensure that you get the products and services you need – and use – across all care settings.
- Strength in Numbers – Join a diversified base of 225,000 members representing over 70 classes of trade, including both healthcare providers in the care continuum and businesses.
- Purchasing Power – Tap into our $69B combined annual purchasing volume and benefit from negotiated pricing that translates into real savings for your organization.
- Hands-on, Consultative Approach – Work with a team of experts dedicated to helping your organization grow and thrive with an extensive suite of tools and membership services.
- Continuum of Care Portfolio – 3,100+ negotiated contracts with industry-leading suppliers – everything from medical/surgical supplies to office products to foodservice and more!
GPO Program Benefits
We have everything you need to realize savings and efficiencies immediately!
- Use only the contracts you need: Use only those contracts that benefit your company with no minimum spend requirements.
- One-stop solutions to streamline purchasing: Eliminate time and money spent negotiating with multiple suppliers by using our pre-negotiated contracts.
- Hands-on dedicated program management: Our experienced professionals are there for you every step of the way.
- Employee benefits: Through markdowns for many products and services, you can offer additional value to your employee benefits program.
- Savings beyond contract pricing: We offer limited time, volume driven opportunities to help you save more money on featured products.
LBMC’s GPO has a strategically curated Business and Industry contract portfolio for legal, financial, and professional services firms; independent businesses; and franchise owners. We feature volume-based discounts for many of the products and services your business uses the most.
- Facilities Management
- Human Resources & Talent Management
- Maintenance, Repair & Operations (MRO)
- Office Supplies
GPO for Healthcare Facilities and Hospitals
LBMC Procurement Solutions is offering supply chain savings for alternate site healthcare organizations through our Premier Continuum of Care program. Your healthcare facility or hospital could achieve double digit savings on products and services you buy every day.
We are dedicated to helping healthcare facilities and hospitals manage their supply chain to cut costs while improving quality. Members benefit from industry-leading prices offered through pre-negotiated contracts, as well as innovative tools, solutions, and knowledge-sharing. Our Premier partnership has one of the largest alternate site group purchasing organization programs, serving over 200,000 sites.
Products and Services
- PPE and medical supplies – Access a broad spectrum of supplies from gloves to incontinence and wound care, to IV supplies and equipment.
- Foodservice equipment & disposables – From chicken to juices to green and sustainable products, the agreements cover your every need through top-quality manufacturers and a full-range of offerings.
- Office supplies, protective barriers & touchless business equipment – Access a wide array of office supplies, from furniture, door entry, faucets, soap dispensers, to toner cartridges, pens, paper, folders and even copiers and fax machines.
- Laboratory supplies – Access new technologies for equipment, supplies and services. Contracts include blood glucose meters, blood specimen collection, reference laboratory and laboratory distribution.
- Administrative/HR solutions – Save on administrative services and offerings such as car rentals, advertising, background checks, satisfaction surveys and service awards.
- Pharmacy – Access contracting and knowledge transfer services that help you maximize the therapeutic and economic value of pharmaceuticals and medication use systems.
- IT/Telecommunications – Access products and services such as cellular voice and data services, PCs, monitors, printers and copiers.
- Facilities (maintenance, repair and operations) – Designed to substantially reduce costs related to the procurement of equipment, supplies and services used for facilities operations and construction, our contracts offer outstanding value. From can liners to flooring, plumbing products to HVAC equipment controls and supplies, you’ll find it all.
- Capital equipment (procurement and planning) – Save on purchases of capital equipment such as exam room furniture and imaging equipment – as well as on construction or renovation projects.
- Housekeeping and sanitizing products
- Medical nutritional products and supplies
GPO Additional Resources
LBMC Procurement Solutions is dedicated to helping healthcare facilities and hospitals manage their supply chain to cut costs while improving quality. Members benefit from industry-leading prices offered through pre-negotiated contracts, as well as innovative tools, solutions, and knowledge-sharing. Our Premier partnership has one of the largest alternate site group purchasing organization programs, serving over 200,000 sites.
- Supply Chain Advisor: Web-based contract catalog, price activation, contract management, and additional contracting news and resources.
- Group buy and EXPRESSbuy™: A time-limited opportunity for members to purchase products at a reduced price.
- Employee Discount Program: Negotiated price reductions for many products and services that employees can enjoy.
Join us as we continue to set new standards in healthcare costs and quality.
We’re happy to answer any questions you may have on what our procurement experts can do for you. Please send us an email using the form and one of our professionals will get back to you promptly.
LBMC Procurement Office Location:
3 Maryland Farms, Suite 150
Brentwood, TN 37027
Office Hours: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday-Friday
201 Franklin Road
Brentwood, TN 37027
P.O. Box 1869
Brentwood, TN 37024-1869
605 Chestnut Street, Suite 1100
Chattanooga, TN 37450
2095 Lakeside Centre Way, Suite 220
Knoxville, TN 37922
This contact form is for service inquiries only. All vendors should email firstname.lastname@example.org.