At LBMC we offer a comprehensive benefits package allowing employees to build the best level of coverage for themselves and their families. Additionally, all LBMC employees have access to best in class learning and development opportunities.
- 100% employer paid premium employee medical insurance option
Competitive dental, vision and dependent medical coverage
- Health Savings Account (HSA), including a monthly contribution made by LBMC for all employees enrolled in the medical plan
- Access to Physician Now, a service offered to medical insurance participants allowing for a physician consultation via phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Company provided life insurance
- Company provided short-term and long-term disability
- Paid Parental Leave including maternity, paternity and adoptive leaves
- Medical Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) Plan with options of pre-tax and/or Roth contributions
- Generous Paid Time Off banks, encouraging employees to take time away from the office
- Bereavement leave to assist employees during a time of loss
- Flexible Work Arrangements are available in specific departments
- Part-time and seasonal positions are available
- Discounted fitness facility memberships through the YMCA and Fitness Your Way offered through BCBS of Tennessee
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Learning & Development
- Access to first class learning and development opportunities beginning with the on-boarding process. Customized learning plans developed with the guidance of our Director of Learning and Development as well as leadership within your department
- Dedicated Certified Professional Education (CPE)/Training opportunities
- LBMC Young Professional affinity group for all LBMC employees in the early years of their career, designed to build networking skills and a peer group within LBMC.
- Women’s Initiative Network, WIN@LBMC, is a community dedicated to attract, retain, develop, encourage and support women at LBMC. Events include networking opportunities inside and outside the firm, bi-monthly panel/webinar discussions and an annual event held in Nashville, Knoxville or Chattanooga.
- Coaching and buddy programs designed to help you progress in your career and learn about LBMC
- All LBMC employees are encouraged to submit ideas to the LBMC Innovation Center. Resources are made available to employees to assist with presentation of the idea, including building the business case for implementation. Monetary prizes are awarded quarterly.
CPA Exam & Professional Certifications
- Paid time off to study for and take the CPA Exam
- Access to discounted CPA Exam study materials
- Reimbursement for CPA Exam fees when passed
- Bonus for passing the CPA Exam
- CPA licenses and renewals paid by LBMC
- Opportunities for applicable professional certifications as approved by departmental leadership
Additional Benefits for Working at LBMC
- The LBMC Dress for Your Day environment allows for variances from business dress when attending events and meeting with clients to professional casual while working in the office
- Access to the latest software and technology
- Generous Employee Referral Program
- Employee Discounts through the LBMC partnership with Abenity. Discounts include restaurants, travel, attractions & tours and movie tickets. Additional discounts are offered through the LBMC travel portal providing discounts on hotels, rental cars and flights.
- Employee events, including a summer family outing, Thanksgiving lunch and holiday party
- Quarterly Parties to recognize service anniversaries and other milestones
- Add Access to travel discounts, including hotel, rental car and attractions.
- Various meals during peak season