Manufacturing Accounting Solutions and Services
Discover the true potential of your business with LBMC’s unparalleled expertise in the Manufacturing and Distribution industry and its challenges. With a track record of serving more than 400 manufacturing and distribution clients, LBMC possess the strength and experience to conquer any obstacle you face.
In the ever-changing landscape of today’s global economy, manufacturers face a myriad of challenges and opportunities that demand resilience, agility, and innovation. Adapting to dynamic market conditions is crucial for businesses striving to stay ahead in their industries. Key challenges manufacturers face include:
- navigating economic uncertainties,
- rising raw materials costs,
- legislative and regulatory complexities, and
- global instability.
We provide comprehensive support that goes beyond conventional accounting services. Our tailored solutions from the LBMC Family of Companies offer a competitive edge that will drive your business to new heights of success.
- Gain visibility into your operations – we understand the importance of clear insights into your manufacturing and distribution operations. Our products and services provide you with the visibility you need to make informed decisions. Track products, optimize inventory levels, and streamline internal operations to achieve greater efficiency and cost savings.
- Lower costs, increase margins, and outperform competitors – our experts will help your company lower costs, increase profit margins, and gain a strategic advantage over competitors. LBMC is committed to delivering on our promise of success through our extensive network of seasoned partners, and our unmatched industry knowledge.
Manufacturing & Distribution clients include:
- Manufacturers of all sizes and types, including automotive industry and supplies
- Local, national and international distributors
- Foreign-owned subsidiaries
- Multi-state operations
- Private equity and venture-backed and publicly traded companies
Case Study: Manufacturer of Automotive Glass
This company is a manufacturer of automotive glass products including windshields, door glass, back windows and sunroofs for original equipment manufacturers and for the automotive replacement market in North America. The client has produced exceptionally high-quality products for over twenty years. Download Printable PDF
The Beginning of a Great Relationship
LBMC provides a dynamic array of audit and tax services to both public and private companies. Our understanding of the manufacturing and distribution industries and how your business is affected by these and other issues provides key competitive advantages for our clients. The accounting and assurance services of LBMC are enhanced by the personal attention and business advice we provide to each client. Our staff is trained to examine not only the facts and figures, but also the implications of both current and future transactions. We search for trends that may have been overlooked, and in doing so, we frequently identify opportunities that will increase profitability and effectiveness. LBMC professionals are highly experienced, hands-on problem solvers who hold themselves to the highest level of performance.
How We Help
Like many international companies, this company was searching for an accounting and business consulting team that they could trust. They needed an audit team that was keeping abreast of industry changes in corporate governance, financial reporting, accounting and auditing that might affect their business. They also needed a team that was well-versed in international financial reporting with foreign-owned companies, their management, and parent company auditors.
The accounting and assurance services of LBMC are enhanced by the personal attention and business advice we provide to each client. Our staff is trained to examine not only the facts and figures, but also the implications of both current and future transactions. Our team searched for trends that may have been overlooked, and in doing so, our team identified opportunities that increased profitability and effectiveness.