- A high-level plan that outlines how an organization will use data to achieve its business objectives. It helps organizations make better use of their data assets by providing a clear plan.
- By aligning data with the overall business strategy and objectives, a data strategy ensures that data is used to support decision-making and drive business value.
- Turn data into actionable insights that drive business growth.
- Build out a modern data platform in the cloud.
- Design and implement custom dashboards that provide actionable views of key data and metrics. These dashboards are integrated and domain specific.
- Data fabric is the cutting-edge data technology to overcome complexity, so data teams spend time on business performance with data, integrating data as a single entity, regardless of where it is stored or how it is used.
- The main purpose of a data fabric is to simplify and streamline the process of accessing, integrating, and using data without moving the data from its source location.
- Harness the power of AI and other emerging technologies to drive competitive differentiation and automation.
- Help clients develop their AI enterprise strategy and bring to life their Intelligent Agents
- Design and activate IoT strategies for our clients that bring to life the value of data, AI, and physical hardware
- Define data as a strategic asset and develop a framework to optimize its value.
- Define clear data ownership, establish standards for data quality, and identify key data requiring Master Data Management.
- Utilize the organization’s resources, processes, and technology to transform data into a valuable business asset that drives value
- Automate routine tasks to improve efficiency and productivity.
- With Robots and Machine Learning software, automation orchestrates disparate applications and manual processes.
- Leverage Azure Bot Service to design and build automations that cover a wide range of tasks like customer service, data entry, and cross-application work.
Partners include: Microsoft Azure and Promethium
We are no longer a services company.
We are a technology company.
What is a Cloud Based Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW)?
Enabling modern data platform for historical times series metrics and reporting
An Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) is a centralized database that is designed to store and manage large volumes of structured data from multiple sources within an organization. The EDW is typically used to support data analytics, reporting, and business intelligence activities, and is designed to allow users to access and analyze data from a single, comprehensive source.
An EDW typically includes the following components:
- Data model: The EDW uses a data model to define the structure and relationships between data elements, and to ensure that data is stored in a consistent and logical way.
- Data integration: The EDW includes tools and processes for extracting, transforming, and loading data from multiple sources into the EDW. This can include data cleansing and transformation processes to ensure that data is consistent and of high quality.
- Data storage: The EDW includes a database management system (DBMS) to store data in a structured, organized way, and to support fast querying and analysis.
- Data access: The EDW includes tools and interfaces for accessing and analyzing data, such as SQL queries, reporting tools, and business intelligence software.
Overall, an EDW is a key component of an organization’s data infrastructure, and plays a crucial role in supporting data-driven decision-making and analysis.
How Internet of Things (IoT) is Being Used
LBMC Data Insights team brings a large alliance IoT ecosystem that enables us to complement our technical and sector expertise with insights and solutions. We provide end-to-end consulting services (from strategy to implementation to managed services) to unlock the insights for our clients from the huge amount of data generated by machines and devices in near real-time.
- Architect – End-to-end consulting service for the CIO/CTO defining optimal operations in the production environment, covering all aspect of IoT/OT operations.
- Asset Performance Management – Solution delivery using IoT/OT Data Integration and IoT/OT Advanced Modeling techniques to obtain real-time insight into production processes.
- Production Process Performance Management – Design and Implement/support implementation of solutions (platforms, applications) to allow data collection and structuration as well as analytics for industrial processes.
- New Value Creation – End-to-end consulting from ideation to implementation of smart environments, products, connectivity platforms, analytic models and new services with valuable insights from user experiences.
- Connected User Experience – Design and Implement/support implementation of solutions (wearables, AR/VR platforms and applications) to create new customer value by collecting data and insights from wearables, proximity, motion and behavior of users.
What is Data Fabric?
Data fabric is a term used to describe an architecture for managing and integrating data across an enterprise. It provides a unified and flexible data management framework that enables organizations to manage their data as a single entity, regardless of where it is stored or how it is used. The main purpose of a data fabric is to simplify and streamline the process of accessing, integrating, and using data within an organization, while maintaining data governance and security.
The Benefits of Data Fabric for Businesses
- Data Integration: A data fabric enables organizations to integrate data from disparate sources, such as databases, cloud services, and applications, into a single, unified view. This helps organizations avoid data silos and enables them to make informed decisions based on a complete picture of their data.
- Data Governance: A data fabric provides a centralized framework for managing and governing data, which helps organizations ensure the quality and accuracy of their data. This also helps organizations maintain compliance with regulations and data privacy laws.
- Improved Decision Making: A data fabric enables organizations to access and analyze data from multiple sources, which helps them make informed decisions based on the most up-to-date information.
- Increased Agility: A data fabric enables organizations to quickly and easily integrate new data sources, which helps them respond to changing business requirements and stay ahead of the competition.
LBMC’s Business Intelligence Advisory Services
LBMC’s Advisory Services team consists of highly experienced data professionals, with experience across on premise and cloud data platforms, data visualizations, and robotic process automation.
To see data insights create a significant impact inside organizations, and to be one of the best in the business at providing value inside the business.
At LBMC, we focus on building collaboration within our clients’ business and IT teams to facilitate the most effective use of data throughout their organization. We are solution-focused, delivering with quality and excellence, using an agile approach to ensure our clients receive value every step of the way.
If you are interested in more information, complete the form below to have an LBMC sales team member contact you.