Laura McGregor, CPA
Shareholder, Audit and Advisory
Tennessee Technological University, Master’s in Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting
Laura McGregor is a Shareholder in the LBMC Audit and Advisory practice. She has spent the majority of her public accounting career serving the healthcare industry.
Laura has served on a number of healthcare engagements, including audit and due diligence engagements for:
- hospitals, both for-profit and not-for-profit
- behavioral health providers
- continuing care retirement communities
- independent and assisted living facilities
- nursing homes
- home health and hospice care companies
Laura is involved in the Leadership Health Care and Nashville Healthcare Council organizations and serves as Treasurer for a local not-for-profit organization and a TSCPA committee.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)