Let’s face it: Efficient payroll management should be a top priority for every employer—large or small. And while payroll can consume a lot of time and attention for employers, working with a trusted payroll provider can save you time by helping you focus on running and expanding your business.
LBMC Employment Partners provides user-friendly, menu-driven, and secure payroll solutions that require no special hardware or complicated training, making life easier for our clients.
Our system frees up valuable management time, and a designated payroll representative is available to answer questions. Payroll data can easily flow into your accounting system, and all tax reporting requirements are managed for you. You can easily generate your own special reports from real-time data that is available 24 hours a day.
LBMC EP is dedicated to helping employers maintain the highest of standards with payroll management. Our payroll specialists can help navigate the complexities of payroll processing in a timely and efficient manner, keeping you and your employees happy and productive.
Benefits of LBMC EP’s Payroll Services
Designated Payroll Specialist
Expert Payroll Tax Administration and Compliance
Accurate and Timely Payroll Processing and Reporting
General Ledger Reports and Downloads
Check Register and Reconciliation Reporting
More Time to Run Your Business
Payroll Solutions Tailored to Your Business
- Accurate and Timely Payroll Processing
- Report Time with Easy-to-Use E-Sheet
- Availability to Review Entire Payroll Register with Totals Prior to Processing
- Check Printing (or Direct Deposit) and Distribution with Option to Add a Personalized Message to Employees
- Ad-Hoc Reporting Capabilities on Real-Time Data
- Report Library
- Report Writer
- Custom Applications Available
- Time Clock Interface and Time Clock Solution (at a separate discounted rate)
- WorkForce Ready (HRIS and timekeeping)
- Payroll History Is Retained
- SSAE-16 Compliant
- Employee Self-Serve (at a separate discounted rate)
- Filing of Federal, State and Local Tax Returns
- Calculation and Deposit of All Payroll Taxes
- Quick Response to Tax Inquiries
- Processing and Printing of W-2s and 1099s
- New Hire Reporting
- General Ledger Reports and Downloads
- General Ledger Interface (Subject to System Requirements)
- Check Register and Reconciliation Reporting
Featured Blog Posts
All content and services on this page are offered by LBMC Employment Partners, LLC. LBMC Employment Partners, LLC, is part of the LBMC Family of Companies and is an independent entity with services and products being provided exclusively by LBMC Employment Partners, LLC.