Mark Fulford , CISSP, CISA, ABCP, HITRUST
Shareholder, Information Security
Lipscomb University, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Mark Fulford, CISSP, CISA, ABCP, HITRUST, is a Shareholder in the risk services division of LBMC, PC.
With nearly 25 years of experience in information technology, audit, and security, Mark brings a wealth of knowledge to each engagement.
With oversight for client projects focused on audit and assessment, Mark consults regularly with clients on matters such as Service Organization Control (SOC 1&2) audits, HITRUST validation and certification assessments, Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 IT controls documentation and testing, as well as HIPAA risk assessments for large multi-facility healthcare providers as well as healthcare business associates.
- SOC Attestation engagements for numerous service organizations across a variety of industries, including large application service providers.
- HITRUST readiness assessment and related consulting for a large healthcare claims clearinghouse.
- Outsourced CISO for a system of seven acute care hospitals.
- HIPAA Risk Assessment and security program development for a 200+ practice Dental Services Organization.
- SOX IT controls documentation and testing engagements for over fifteen public companies.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Associate Business Continuity Professional (ABCP)
- HITRUST Certified Security Framework assessor
- Associate Business Continuity Planner (ABCP)