Robyn Barton, CISA, CRISC, CCSFP, QSA
Senior Manager, Information Security
Middle Tennessee State University, Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with an Emphasis in Computer Information Systems
Robyn has over 15 years of experience as an information security professional and assessor. Robyn’s areas of expertise include SOC, HITRUST, PCI, FISMA/NIST, HIPAA, FedRAMP, and risk assessment methodologies.
As a Senior Manager and leader in our SOC and HITRUST service lines, Robyn is responsible for the program development, execution, and quality of these services.
Robyn has career experience in both the public and private sectors and has worked with clients in the Healthcare, Financial Services, Technology, and Retail industries. She is also active in and continues to support many professional and civic organizations. Robyn holds a leadership position for the Central Arkansas ISACA chapter and is actively involved in fundraising efforts for CARTI Cancer Center.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- Payment Card Industry Qualified Security Assessor (QSA)
- HITRUST Certified CSF Practitioner (CCSFP)
- Certified HITRUST Quality Professional (CHQP)