If your business stores, processes, or transmits credit card data, you’re responsible for compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (or PCI DSS). Whether you’re a retail titan or a mom-and-pop shop, these security rules outline requirements for you to help curb costly credit card data thefts across the industry.
The PCI Compliance Guidelines Explained guide tackles questions like:
- What is PCI DSS? How did it get started, and why is it important?
- How do merchants demonstrate PCI compliance?
- How can businesses assess their compliance readiness?
- How can merchants secure their card data effectively and close compliance gaps?
- How does the Report on Compliance process work, and where is PCI heading in the future?
- PCI Version 3.2.1 – What’s New?
Debunk the many PCI DSS myths.