Open enrollment season is just around the corner. For employers and HR employees, open enrollment can be a cumbersome process to manage, especially in addition to the many other HR-related tasks that are already in queue. LBMC Employment Partners is excited to offer Employee Navigator—an all-in-one benefits and HR software—as a new tool that will provide a much simpler and efficient experience for PEO and Benefits clients. Here’s a peek at some of the solutions Employee Navigator will provide.
- Easy Online Enrollment for New Hires, Life Qualifying Events, and Open Enrollment
- Employee Access to Information 24/7, 365 Days a Year
- Simplified Onboarding with New Hire Paperwork Online (I-9, W-4, Employee Handbook, and more)
- Easily Trackable Employee Status (Easily send quick reminders.)
- Behind-the-Scenes Access to Employee Information for HR Managers (This simplifies the benefits enrollment process.)
- Accurate/Real-Time Employee Data for HR Managers Using Navigator Reports (This saves time from utilizing multiple systems.)
- Efficient Management of Open Enrollment for HR Managers
HR information, especially benefits, is too important and urgent to make employers track down information through long wait times on the phone with customer support departments. The added value of Employee Navigator is that it provides a beautiful blending of savvy technology with valuable, hands-on support.
Interested in learning more about how Employee Navigator can ease your open enrollment process? Our talented professionals are ready to assist. Contact us today!